VP of Operations
VP of Operations
BoomerangFX is more than just a SaaS tech company – we are North America’s fastest-growing cloud-based enterprise software and digital marketing company serving the private pay aesthetic medical industry in segments such as dermatology, med spa, plastic surgery, women’s health, cosmetic vision, dental and hair restoration.
Our company is well-funded by international private equity. We have a market opportunity that is rare in its scale, recession resilient, and powered by a strong business model with an impressive leadership team of executives from Silicon Valley, digital marketing, fintech, and Fortune 100 technology firms. Trusted by a growing community of healthcare professionals across North America, our product is commercialized and delivers the only cloud-based SaaS solution for private healthcare practices that integrates practice management tools, electronic medical records, accounting, data analytics, digital advertising, and lead generation in a single user-friendly solution – this unique feature-rich practice management solution is supported by advanced Machine Learning and designed to help our clients succeed in the marketplace.
BoomerangFX is expanding rapidly across North America and international markets including Mexico, Australia, and the UK with industry-leading technology that is helping to modernize the inside of private healthcare practices. We are a company that thrives on innovation and out-of-the-box thinking. When you join BFX, you will be collaborating with a diversified and talented group of individuals and dynamic leaders while sharing in attractive compensation, benefits, and stock option programs. We foster a culture of teamwork and continuous learning with a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Role in a Nutshell:
We are searching for a grounded, astute business strategist, and effective leader to be the Vice President of Operations as part of the executive board. The VP of Operations must nourish and promote a robust working environment. You will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the company, overseeing all functional departments and ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the organization. The Vice President of Operations will plan, direct, coordinate, and oversee operations activities in the organization, ensuring the development and implementation of efficient operations and cost-effective systems to meet the current and future needs of the organization. The successful candidate will have strong leadership and management skills and a proven track record of achieving operational excellence.
Scope of Duties:
- Oversee all functional departments to ensure smooth and efficient operations.
- Develop and implement operational policies and procedures to improve organizational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Assist the quarterly and annual budgeting process and P&L responsibilities.
- Identify and manage key operational risks, ensuring compliance with all relevant regulations and industry standards.
- Monitor performance to proactively identify efficiency issues and propose solutions.
- Develop and manage budgets, ensuring that resources are allocated effectively and efficiently.
- Evaluate the organization’s structures and procedures such as decision-making regarding increasing market capitalization or international business strategies.
- Assess the founding principles of the organization and determine if the company is in alignment with those principles.
- Presents periodic performance reports and metrics to the chief executive officer and other leadership.
- Manage the performance of all functional departments, setting and monitoring performance metrics and goals.
- Work closely with other senior executives to develop and implement the company’s strategic plans.
- Represent the organization at events and media appearances.
- Represent the company in external meetings, negotiations, and other events as required.
What you Offer
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, operations management, or a related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- 8+ years of experience in operations management, with a proven track record of success.
- Strong leadership and management skills, with the ability to motivate and manage a team of professionals.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization and external stakeholders.
- Knowledge of industry trends and best practices in operations management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Most importantly, you share our values…
- You roll up your sleeves
- You are agile
- You are resilient
- You never stop learning
- You want to be part of a global success story
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Bonus Pay
- Company events (Social hours, free lunch, team events)
- On-site parking
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent