Sr. Operations & Project Manager
Associate Director, Digital Marketing - B2C
BoomerangFX is more than just a SaaS tech company – we are one of North America’s fastest-growing healthcare SaaS providers offering integrated practice management software, digital marketing, and e-learning solutions to the aesthetic medical industry – we serve specialized industry segments spanning dermatology, cosmetic surgery, women’s health, cosmetic vision, dental and hair restoration.
Our company is well-funded by international private equity. We have a market opportunity that is rare in its scale, recession resilient and powered by a strong business model with an impressive leadership team. Trusted by a growing community of healthcare professionals across North America, our product delivers the only cloud-based SaaS solution for private healthcare practices integrating the advanced clinic workflow management tools, electronic medical records (EMR), accounting, data analytics, digital advertising, lead generation and e-learning in a single user-friendly solution. This unique feature-rich practice management solution is supported by advanced Machine Learning and designed to help our clients succeed in the marketplace.
BoomerangFX is expanding rapidly across North America and international markets including Australia, Germany, France, the UK, and Latin America with industry-leading technology that is helping to modernize private aesthetic healthcare practices
We are searching for a grounded, astute business strategist, and effective leader who will oversee all functional departments to ensure smooth and efficient operations while promoting a robust working environment. You will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the company and you will plan, direct, coordinate, and oversee operations activities in the organization, ensuring the development and implementation of efficient operations and cost-effective systems to meet the current and future needs of the organization. The successful candidate will have strong leadership and management skills and a proven track record of achieving operational excellence.
Scope of Duties:
- Oversee cross-functional projects and align various stakeholders to ensure organizational goals are met.
- Accountable for evaluating and managing the implementation of a project management reporting system for BoomerangFX. This will include implementing a tracker for each department to manage priorities, road blocks and progress.
- Cross-functional people leadership to support leadership team during a period of rapid growth
- Assist the quarterly and annual budgeting process and P&L responsibilities.
- Identify and manage key operational risks, ensuring compliance with all relevant regulations and industry standards.
- Monitor performance to proactively identify efficiency issues and propose solutions.
- Develop and manage budgets, ensuring that resources are allocated effectively and efficiently.
- Presents periodic performance reports and metrics to the chief executive officer and other leadership.
- Work closely with other senior executives to develop and implement the company’s strategic plans.
What you Offer:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, operations management, or a related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- 8+ years of experience in operations management, with a proven track record of success.
- Strong leadership and management skills, with the ability to motivate and manage a team of professionals.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization and external stakeholders.
- Knowledge of industry trends and best practices in operations management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage ad-hoc projects and be flexible with changing priorities.
Most importantly, you share our values…
- You roll up your sleeves
- You are agile
- You are resilient
- You never stop learning
- You want to be part of a global success story
* 15 days’ vacation per year to rest, recharge and enjoy
* Extended health care
* Onsite fitness facilities and personal training classes
* Team socials
* Dental care
* Bonus pays
* Company events (social hours, team events
* Free on-site parking