Tech Team Lead
Tech Team Lead
BoomerangFX is more than just a SaaS tech company – we are North America’s fastest-growing cloud-based enterprise software and digital marketing company serving the private pay aesthetic medical industry in segments such as dermatology, med spa, plastic surgery, women’s health, cosmetic vision, dental and hair restoration.
Our company is well-funded by international private equity. We have a market opportunity that is rare in its scale, recession resilient, and powered by a strong business model with an impressive leadership team of executives from Silicon Valley, digital marketing, fintech, and Fortune 100 technology firms. Trusted by a growing community of healthcare professionals across North America, our product is commercialized and delivers the only cloud-based SaaS solution for private healthcare practices that integrates practice management tools, electronic medical records, accounting, data analytics, digital advertising, and lead generation in a single user-friendly solution – this unique feature-rich practice management solution is supported by advanced Machine Learning and designed to help our clients succeed in the marketplace.
BoomerangFX is expanding rapidly across North America and international markets including Mexico, Australia, and the UK with industry-leading technology that is helping to modernize the inside of private healthcare practices. We are a company that thrives on innovation and out-of-the-box thinking. When you join BFX, you will be collaborating with a diversified and talented group of individuals and dynamic leaders while sharing in attractive compensation, benefits, and stock option programs. We foster a culture of teamwork and continuous learning with a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Your Role in a Nutshell
The purpose of the role is to support process delivery by ensuring daily performance of the Dev team, resolve technical escalations and develop technical capability within the Developer team. The candidate will provide leadership and guidance to the team members on aspects of design and development on software development efforts. Individual must be a representative for the proper adoption of software development methods and technologies. The individual is experienced and fully competent and can apply/share own expertise to a range of activities and is viewed as a more seasoned source of technical and/or domain expertise (Identity and Access Management) to others in own area.
Scope of duties
- Set & implement highest SDLC standards & practices
- Participate in all stages of the SDLC within an agile Scrum environment.
- Work with product and test teams to deliver high quality deliverables
- Work across groups to evaluate product requirements from a Tech perspective
- Lead the Tech Team towards high impact deliverables
- Responsible for department and individual performance assessments and improvement plans
- Develop and deliver assigned development projects within agreed schedule, quality and scope expectations
- Acting as an escalation point for questions from team members and customers
- Performing regular reviews of team members’ workload to ensure quality solutions
What you offer
- Have strong tech and architectural knowledge to design & drive the architecture
- Expertise in Cloud Technology & architecture
- Hands-on Tech Lead for inhouse products and other initiatives
- 8+ years of experience as a Tech lead
- Experienced in Cloud Applications, Node JS, React.js
- Knowledge in overseeing software implementations
- Experience working with both client-facing and IT groups
- Proven technical acumen including front end, backend (.NET Core), React JS, Azure Cloud & Azure DevOps (expert level knowledge esp. Azure Functions, Azure SQL)
Most importantly, you share our values…
- You roll up your sleeves
- You are agile
- You are resilient
- You never stop learning
- You want to be part of a global success story
- Bonus Pay
- Commission Pay
- Dental and Health Insurance
- Extended Life Insurance
- Company events (Free lunches, social hours, and team events)