Sr. Manager, Business Development & Growth
Sr. Manager, Business Development & Growth
BoomerangFX is more than just a SaaS tech company – we are one of North America’s fastest-growing healthcare SaaS solutions providers offering integrated practice management software, digital marketing and e-learning solutions to the aesthetic medical industry – we serve specialized industry segments spanning dermatology, medspa, cosmetic surgery, women’s health, cosmetic vision, dental and hair restoration.
Our company is well-funded by international private equity. We have a market opportunity that is rare in its scale, recession resilient and powered by a strong business model with an impressive leadership team. Trusted by a growing community of healthcare professionals across North America, our product delivers the only cloud-based SaaS solution for private healthcare practices integrating the advanced clinic workflow management tools, electronic medical records (EMR), accounting, data analytics, digital advertising, lead generation and e-learning in a single user-friendly solution – this unique feature-rich practice management solution is supported by advanced Machine Learning and designed to help our clients succeed in the marketplace.
BoomerangFX is expanding rapidly across North America and international markets including Australia, Germany, France, the UK and Latin America with industry-leading technology that is helping to modernize private aesthetic healthcare practices.
Your role in a nutshell
The Sr. Manager, Business Development & Growth has a passion for leveraging the power of our purpose to build and grow our world-class brand and reputation. The successful candidate understands and thrives in an incredibly fast-paced organization and excels in navigating its constant change. As a cross-functional marketing, sales & growth leader, the successful candidate will build and execute campaigns, lead cross-functional teams to drive brand awareness and our sales pipeline.
Scope of duties
- Develop and execute ongoing marketing campaigns deploying a variety of channels including paid advertising, demand generation email campaigns and support sales growth
- Oversee all sales & market activities across multiple product categories ranging from software solutions, digital advertising and e-learning
- Provide cross-functional oversight of customer success teams to develop strategy and execute initiatives to increase wallet share of our existing customers
- Provide cross-functional leadership of Business Development sales teams to execute on market specific campaigns utilizing a variety of tactics including targeted email demand generation, telephone based outreach, paid advertising in markets across the US, Canada and select international markets
- Support our e-Learning platform with market specific growth strategies including PPC and email demand generation
- Build relationships with external vendors including advertising, media and content creation agencies to build and execute integrated communication campaigns
- Oversee events, tradeshows and align with broader vision
- Working closely with the CEO and leadership team, drive overall public relations and communication strategy to position the company for an IPO
- Leverage data and customer insight-driven recommendations to build strategies drive pricing and bundling strategies
- Provide leadership to B2C marketing team on lead generation campaigns for healthcare practice customers
- Collaborate with executive levels and cross-functional stakeholders to ensure communication strategies align with our brand and organizational goals
- Lead and own reputation management, external brand awareness initiatives that position the company as the global platform of choice for aesthetic medicine
- Maintain inventory of sales support materials, ensuring all are current and accurate, and coordinate the creation of new materials when necessary.
- Lead drafting and execution of blogs, press releases and other media communications, ensuring that our print and digital communications reflect our organizational mission and vision.
- Lead the design and execution of all external events such as podcasts, conferences, media days and all relevant assets.
What you offer
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- MBA is an asset
- 5+ years in marketing communications and/or brand marketing
Most importantly, you share our values
- You roll up your sleeves
- You are agile
- You are resilient
- You never stop learning
- You want to be part of a global success story
- 15 days’ vacation per year to rest, recharge and enjoy
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Bonus Pay
- Company events (Social hours, team events)
- Free on-site parking
Job type: Full-time, Permanent