Senior Manager, Digital Marketing B2C
Senior Manager, Digital Marketing B2C
Job Description – SOFTWARE QUALITY ASSURANCE/QA SPECIALIST
BoomerangFX is more than just a SaaS tech company – we are one of North America’s fastest-growing healthcare solutions providers offering integrated practice management software, digital marketing, and e-learning solutions to the aesthetic medical industry. We serve specialized industry segments spanning dermatology, medspa, cosmetic surgery, women’s health, cosmetic vision, dental and hair restoration.
Our company is well-funded by international private equity. We have a market opportunity that is rare in its scale, recession resilient and powered by a strong business model with an impressive leadership team. Trusted by a growing community of healthcare professionals across North America, our product delivers the only cloud-based SaaS solution for private healthcare practices integrating the advanced clinic workflow management tools, electronic medical records (EMR), accounting, data analytics, digital advertising, lead generation and e-learning in a single user-friendly solution. This unique feature-rich practice management solution is supported by advanced Machine Learning and designed to help our clients succeed in the marketplace.
BoomerangFX is expanding rapidly across North America and international markets including Australia, Germany, France, the UK, and Latin America with industry-leading technology that is helping to modernize private aesthetic healthcare practices.
We are looking for a Software QA Engineer with a passion for quality who will be responsible for driving top-notch product quality and owning test automation. You will work closely with Software Engineers to understand technical design of applications and ensure testability of developed components. You will build test automation with the goal of providing maximum coverage in the most efficient manner. In addition, you will ensure that test infrastructure is easily maintainable and can scale to the requirements of a new generation of leading-edge, SaaS Data Driven applications.
Scope of Duties
- Design, develop and implement advanced test plans, test specifications and test suites in an Agile environment.
- Implement/execute test strategies on all supported platforms/languages to improve quality and test code coverage.
- Perform functional and performance testing. Develop frameworks and automated test cases
- Collaborate with developers to understand requirements and translate them into test cases.
- Provide technical leadership; plan and execute large-scale, cross-functional, and company-wide critical programs.
- Identify and suggest tools to improve quality assurance.
- Driving continuous improvement in test coverage and test effectiveness
- Prepare all QA related documentation and document test results
What you offer
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or 4+ years of related software QA experience.
- Minimum 3 years’ QA experience, including 2 years in automation
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with Manual and Automation testing of web-based SaaS applications
- Expertise in current development platforms (.Net, C#).
- Working knowledge of test methodologies, processes, and tools (Python, Test Management tools.
If you are looking to join a dynamic tech startup that values creativity, collaboration, and fun, then BoomerangFX is the place for you! Join our team and be part of a company that is not only dominating the tech industry but will provide you the opportunity to work on exciting projects, collaborate with talented colleagues, and make a real impact on growing your career.
- Bonus Pay
- Company Events (social hour, free lunches, company events, etc.)
- Extended Health Care
- On-site gym
- Dental Coverage
- Paid time off
Monday to Friday (IN OFFICE)