Software Implementation Specialist
Software Implementation Specialist
BoomerangFX is more than just a SaaS tech company – we are one of North America’s fastest-growing healthcare SaaS solutions providers offering integrated practice management software, digital marketing and e-learning solutions to the aesthetic medical industry – we serve specialized industry segments spanning dermatology, medspa, cosmetic surgery, women’s health, cosmetic vision, dental and hair restoration.
Our company is well-funded by international private equity. We have a market opportunity that is rare in its scale, recession resilient and powered by a strong business model with an impressive leadership team. Trusted by a growing community of healthcare professionals across North America, our product delivers the only cloud-based SaaS solution for private healthcare practices integrating the advanced clinic workflow management tools, electronic medical records (EMR), accounting, data analytics, digital advertising, lead generation and e-learning in a single user-friendly solution – this unique feature-rich practice management solution is supported by advanced Machine Learning and designed to help our clients succeed in the marketplace.
BoomerangFX is expanding rapidly across North America and international markets including Australia, Germany, France, the UK and Latin America with industry-leading technology that is helping to modernize private aesthetic healthcare practices.
Your role in a nutshell
The Implementation Specialist will work with our clients (private medical practices) across North America to provide an exceptional end-to-end experience. This role offers opportunities to be client-facing (via video conference) and leverage customer relations and training skills. Your curiosity and analytical skills help you understand problems and effectively develop solutions, while properly uploading client data from prior client systems. You are laser focused on understanding clients’ needs, providing training to resolve issues and optimize the use of our solution.
Scope of duties
- Provide product demos, client/user education and training in BoomerangFX product suite.
- Connect with new/existing clients and understand their business needs & technical queries.
- Kick-off client implementation experience to understand their business and technical needs.
- Transform prior data into current formats to be uploaded into the BFX platform utilizing advance Ms. Excel skills.
- Work collaboratively with the consulting team and clients to manage the implementation of BoomerangFX solutions while meeting client timelines.
- Become a product expert on BoomerangFX suite and how our platform can be used to improve private medical practices.
- Be able to manage multiple client projects at one time.
- Create a positive experience for every client and make our customers feel valued and respected.
- Ensure a positive experience for every client and make our customers feel valued and respected.
- Create specialized documents (eg. Patient forms) for each client and ensure that the project team is aware of key deliverables and project milestones.
What you offer
- Proven experience providing software training to end-users.
- Proven ability to translate techncial concepts to a non-techncial audience.
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry is an asset, such as billing, patient scheduling and EMR applications.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications, with a focus on Excel.
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport & trust with business clients & stakeholders.
If you are looking to join a dynamic tech startup that values creativity, collaboration, and fun, then BoomerangFX is the place for you! Join our team and be part of a company that is not only dominating the tech industry but will provide you the opportunity to work on exciting projects, collaborate with talented colleagues, and make a real impact on growing your career.
- 15 days’ vacation per year to rest, recharge and enjoy
- Extended health care
- Onsite fitness facilities and personal training classes
- Dental care
- Bonus pay
- Company events (social hours, team events)
- Free on-site parking