BoomerangFX is more than just a SaaS tech company – we are North America’s fastest-growing cloud-based enterprise software and digital marketing company serving the private pay aesthetic medical industry in segments such as dermatology, med spa, plastic surgery, women’s health, cosmetic vision, dental and hair restoration.
Our company is well-funded by international private equity. We have a market opportunity that is rare in its scale, recession resilient, and powered by a strong business model with an impressive leadership team of executives from Silicon Valley, digital marketing, fintech, and Fortune 100 technology firms. Trusted by a growing community of healthcare professionals across North America, our product is commercialized and delivers the only cloud-based SaaS solution for private healthcare practices that integrates practice management tools, electronic medical records, accounting, data analytics, digital advertising, and lead generation in a single user-friendly solution – this unique feature-rich practice management solution is supported by advanced Machine Learning and designed to help our clients succeed in the marketplace.
BoomerangFX is expanding rapidly across North America and international markets including Mexico, Australia, and the UK with industry-leading technology that is helping to modernize the inside of private healthcare practices. We are a company that thrives on innovation and out-of-the-box thinking. When you join BFX, you will be collaborating with a diversified and talented group of individuals and dynamic leaders while sharing in attractive compensation, benefits, and stock option programs. We foster a culture of teamwork and continuous learning with a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Your Role in a Nutshell
BFX has recently launched its E-learning platform, BoomerangFX Learn, that offers webinars and training videos on how to launch, build and manage a successful med spa. It’s built upon the foundation and teachings of Dr. Mulholland, one of the top leading plastic surgeons in North America. As the Manager of BoomerangFX Learn, you will oversee the entire process of our E-learning online platform. You will drive the growth of the e-commerce business by enhancing customer experience, managing customer order fulfillment, technology, and infrastructural plans. You will also be responsible for generating data-driven commercial insights and managing relationships with partners for the business. Our Manager works in a fast-paced, digitally centric environment where he/she oversees the end-to-end commercialisation and operationalisation of the business. You are willing to wear multiple hats and support the operations team on other projects that are client facing, for example, develop and implement an internal enterprise tracking system for all client related matters. You are energetic, collaborative, and results-oriented team leader. You are technology-savvy with strong business acumen and able to effectively manage multiple projects.
Scope of Duties
- Develop and implement roadmap for online learning functionality and features.
- Conduct market research, obtain feedback from clients and users, analyze, and consolidate findings
- Develop and implement a department KPI reporting and tracking system. This applies to BFX Learn as well as the operations team.
- Manage all online activity in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion and a/b testing and reporting
- Develop and implement ecommerce strategy to improve website performance
- Work with developers to improve website speed
- Drive e-commerce sales performance, promote business development initiatives by staying up to date with industry trends and events to promote BoomerangFX Learn
- Communicate effectively with CEO and key stakeholders on project strategy, features, scope, and progress.
- Encourage service innovation by generating ideas and strategies based upon data driven insights and recommendations.
- Analyse new market trends, business opportunities and market segments in global and local landscape.
- Analyse past performance of collections, categories, and campaigns to improve marketing effectiveness and ROI.
- Analyse service quality and customer satisfaction.
- Assess potential partnership prospects.
- Define and revise order fulfilment policies and procedures
- Develop a service recovery framework.
- Monitor and review data mining and analytics tools.
- Manage sales, promotions, marketing and social media campaigns, and programmes over digital platforms
What You Offer
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Bachelors’ degree in Digital Marketing or related field.
- Must have experience with WooCommerce and wordpress
- Excellent understanding of UX, web design, customer flow and web analysis.
- Confidence in traffic analysis, reporting tools and optimisation.
- Knowledge of Attribution modelling, website speed optimisation, A/B testing, conversion management, sales journey optimisation, traffic analysis and reporting tools.
- Knowledge of implementing digital marketing concepts such as PPC, SEO, social media, display and affiliate channels.
Most importantly, you share our values…
- You roll up your sleeves
- You are agile
- You are resilient
- You never stop learning
- You want to be part of a global success story
- Bonus Pay
- Commission Pay
- Dental and Health Insurance
- Extended Life Insurance
- Company events (Free lunches, social hours, and team events)