A well-funded industry disruptor, BoomerangFX is currently developing its next generation SaaS practice management software solution. Combining AI with mobile responsive practice management and digital marketing for the cosmetic health care industry verticals, BoomerangFX aims to develop an industry leading solution.
The first-generation solution was developed by a leading entrepreneur and physician who is now in the early stages of development and scale for the next version.
The product and technology team are leading this innovation for the fast-growing company that is dedicated to building meaningful tech communities. We value talented people who are passionate towards solving business problems through innovation and best product and engineering practices. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking, outcome-driven environment in a forward-thinking organization that looks to push boundaries – one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers nationally (and building towards a global brand).
You have excellent communication skills, able to explain complex software architectural concepts, trade-offs, and business value (the why and the how!) to both seasoned developers and non-technical business partners with ease. Working closely with Product Management, you can help translate business and functional requirements into actionable work for your team. When it comes to software development, you jump right in hands-on, leading by example to create beautiful, elegant code, and sharing that know-how via code-reviews. And eye to quality, monitoring, performance, and security we are faster in the long run because the accumulation of technical debt is minimized.
As a growing start-up, BoomerangFX enjoys a fast pace of change, challenge, and innovation. We are seeking a Manager to lead software project management and implementation activities. This role will have two major components:
- Provide project management expertise to our SW Implementation team. Provide guidance, best practices, and PM leadership to ensure that we thrill our clients with on-time/budget SW implementation that exceeds expectations.
- Provide PMO guidance to our software development team, ensuring that software development lifecycle (SDLC) best practices are followed from concept to “go-live” and our development team has the project management support needed to meet delivery goals and timelines.
· University degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent experience.
· 5+ years of software development using various technologies, frameworks, and tools.
· Strong knowledge of C#, .NET, .NET CORE.
· Experience with Web Application development in .NET Framework (C#, MVC), NET Core.
· Strong knowledge and experience with distributed systems and REST APIs (.NET CORE API).
· Experience with database programming (SQL, MySQL).
· Experience with Front-end technologies as in React and Angular 8+.
· Working knowledge of Waterfall or Agile Scrum development methodologies.
· Working knowledge of Azure DevOps and Bitbucket.
· Working knowledge of Git and Git branching.
· Strong knowledge and experience with Security Tokens and JWT Token integrations.
· Strong knowledge and applicable experience with OOP and S.O.L.I.D principals.
· Self-learner, strong can-do attitude, and great interpersonal skills.
· A willingness to work, debug and refactor legacy/monolith web applications.
· Experience with web application performance optimization.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Work effectively independently and in a dynamic team environment.
· Ability to collaborate with remote colleagues.
· Proven time management, organizational and follow-up skills to meet deadline.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Must be willing to learn new technologies and process as needed.
· Strong work ethic and professionalism.