Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
BoomerangFX is more than just a SaaS tech company – we are one of North America’s fastest-growing healthcare solutions providers offering integrated practice management software, digital marketing, and e-learning solutions to the aesthetic medical industry. We serve specialized industry segments spanning dermatology, medspa, cosmetic surgery, women’s health, cosmetic vision, dental and hair restoration.
Our company is well-funded by international private equity. We have a market opportunity that is rare in its scale, recession resilient and powered by a strong business model with an impressive leadership team. Trusted by a growing community of healthcare professionals across North America, our product delivers the only cloud-based SaaS solution for private healthcare practices integrating the advanced clinic workflow management tools, electronic medical records (EMR), accounting, data analytics, digital advertising, lead generation and e-learning in a single user-friendly solution. This unique feature-rich practice management solution is supported by advanced Machine Learning and designed to help our clients succeed in the marketplace.
BoomerangFX is expanding rapidly across North America and international markets including Australia, Germany, France, the UK, and Latin America with industry-leading technology that is helping to modernize private aesthetic healthcare practices.
Do you live on the pulse of social networks? Can you analyze data, measure, track, and report with your eyes closed, all while creating content that will capture our audience’s attention and build our brand identity? In your role, you will manage the creative ideation and production of social media assets across channels, all while driving and increasing engagement that captivates our communities. You are a strategic self-starter, an experienced storyteller with a passion and talent for video.
Scope of duties
- Develop, implement, and manage the company’s social media strategy and campaigns across various platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Create and publish compelling and engaging content that drives traffic, increases brand awareness and engagement.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media trends, changes, and best practices.
- Build and manage a social media editorial calendar to ensure consistent and timely content is being created.
- Track and analyze social media metrics and use data-driven insights to optimize social media strategy and campaigns.
What you offer
- Backed by 4+ years of work experience with at least 3 years of social media experience at a lifestyle brand or in an editorial setting, plus experience managing content creation across social media platforms.
- Equipped with extensive experience in—and understanding of—social channels and analytics (TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, etc.) and how content for each platform can be used most effectively.
- Immersed in social media all day, every day, with your finger on the pulse of what’s trending now (and what’s next).
- A seasoned iPhone photographer and video producer with a sharp eye for lighting and composition—you’re equally skilled at capturing both talent and product on set, and you know how to maintain the look, feel, and language of a brand as you bring it to life in new and interesting ways.
- A team player who’s as comfortable collaborating as you are working independently, managing social campaign content from start to finish internally and with external creators.
- A resourceful self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, with stellar time management and project management skills.
- Passion for frequent travel to trade shows to record content.
Most importantly, you share our values…
- You roll up your sleeves
- You are agile
- You are resilient
- You never stop learning
- You want to be part of a global success story
- 15 days’ vacation per year to rest, recharge and enjoy
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Bonus Pay
- Company events (Social hours, team events)
- Free on-site parking
Job type: Full-time, Permanent