Senior Manager, Customer Success – Small Medium Enterprise (SME) Solutions
Senior Manager, Customer Success
BoomerangFX is more than just a SaaS tech company – we are North America’s fastest growing cloud-based enterprise software and digital marketing company serving the private pay aesthetic medical healthcare industry in segments such as dermatology, medspa, plastic surgery, women’s health, cosmetic vision, dental and hair restoration.
Our company is well-funded by international private equity. We have a market opportunity that is rare in its scale, recession resilient and powered by a strong business model with an impressive leadership team of executives from Silicon Valley, digital marketing, fintech and Fortune 100 technology firms. Trusted by a growing community of healthcare professionals across North America, our product is commercialized and delivers the only cloud-based SaaS solution for private healthcare practices that integrates practice management tools, electronic medical records, accounting, data analytics, digital advertising and lead generation in a single user-friendly solution – this unique feature-rich practice management solution is supported by Artificial Intelligence and designed to help our clients succeed in the marketplace.
BoomerangFX is expanding rapidly across North America and international markets including Mexico, Australia and the UK with industry leading technology that is helping to modernize the inside of private health care practices. We are a company that thrives on innovation and out-of-the-box thinking. We have a passion for inspiring the next female entrepreneurs who are fuelling the fastest growing sector in private-pay healthcare. When you join BFX, you will be collaborating with a diversified and talent group of individuals and dynamic leaders while sharing in attractive compensation, benefits, and stock option programs. We foster a culture of teamwork, continuous learning and celebrate a variety of social activities including weekly social hours, company paid lunches, live entertainment, offsites, motivational podcast speakers inhouse and ongoing training and development events.
Your Role in a Nutshell
Reporting to the Director of Relationship Management and the Senior Leadership team, you will provide tactical leadership, strategy and guidance pertaining to all aspects of relationship management and activities. A self-driven leader, with a high degree of urgency combined with strategic acumen, the Sr. Manager, Customer Success will spearhead the development of a world-class relationship management team to support existing and rapidly growing portfolio of small to medium healthcare practices across North America and globally.
Scope of Duties
- Lead a team of consultants to manage and oversee day-to-day relationship management of existing SME clients (aesthetic medical practices) using the BoomerangFX suite of practice management software and digital marketing solutions.
- Provide coaching and retention strategies to assist with “at risk” clients
- Build a highly trained, enthusiastic team of relationship managers that represent a “can do” attitude for each client they support
- Established routines, metrics and performance management KPI’s to measure the quality and effective of relationship manager performance, ability to solve problems and upsell to ancillary services
- Lead the coordination of activities between relationship managers and the technology, sales and digital marketing teams
- Provide hands on intervention to support client retention strategies, personally take charge of day-to-day relationship management activities for challenging customer accounts
- Lead training and development for consultants to build skills to identify opportunities to upsell to wider services including digital advertising and e-learning subscriptions.
- Institute reporting metrics for C-suite users and for daily performance management
- Establish systems to measure relationship manager profitability utilizing billable and non-billable time tracking and other similar tools
- Work closely with a 5-person team initially and create a global growth plan for the relationship management function in parallel with the company’s entry into new markets
What You Offer
- Post-secondary education specializing in Business, Finance, Operations, or related field.
- Previous experience in managing a small team supporting 200 + customers (SME, B2B) ideally in a software / SaaS based environment including exposure to software implementation lifecycle
- Personable, inspiring with a positive attitude with the ability to build rapport with clients and internal team members
- Driven to find solutions to help clients succeed
- Ability to find the balance between managing by metrics and hands-on coaching
- Minimum of 3-5+ years North American experience overseeing relationship management teams supporting business to business (B2B) customers
- Experience with scaling teams, developing reporting, performance standards, KPI measures
- Knowledgeable of financial analysis and ability to translate strategies to practical solutions for clients
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools for SME market considered an asset
- Comfortable in sales pitches supporting sales executives
- Ability to present clear metrics, reports to senior leaders
- Ability to engage and deepen relationships with our small-medium sized medical practice clients/physician or nurse owner clients
- Strong leadership presence and ability to remain composed in high-growth, fast paced environment
- Experience in scaleup / Startup culture
- Ability travel to workshops throughout the United States and Europe
Most importantly, you share our values…
- You roll up your sleeves
- You are agile
- You are resilient
- You never stop learning
- You want to be part of a global success story