BoomerangFX is more than just a SaaS tech company – we are North America’s fastest growing cloud-based enterprise software and digital marketing company on a mission to transform the cosmetic, aesthetic and elective procedure industry.
Our company is well-funded by international private equity. We have a market opportunity that is rare in its scale and powered by a strong business model, coupled with an impressive leadership team consisting of executives from Silicon Valley, Digital Marketing, Fintech and leading SaaS technology start-ups. Trusted by a growing community of leading physician owners, our product is commercialized and delivers the only cloud-based SaaS enterprise solution with feature-rich practice management dashboards, AI and integrated digital marketing tools to help our clients succeed in the marketplace.
- Proven track record of meeting, or, even better, exceeding sales targets.
- Experience in the entire sales cycle from prospecting through to negotiation and closure.
- Diligent in maintaining CRM data. HubSpot knowledge an asset.
- Skilled in working with client stakeholders including small-mid-sized business owners.
- Able to present technical products to a non-technical audience, effectively translating technology to business language.
- Comfortable in dealing with physicians and healthcare leaders, nurturing leads, prospecting, and closing sales.
What You Will Be Doing
- Drive new software license subscriptions including add-ons with practice management and digital marketing.
- Actively reaching out through phone calls to new clients daily, managing and reporting on your own activities & pipeline.
- Arranging Demos and nurturing the sales cycle, using HubSpot and collaborating with other team members.
- Attending monthly seminars throughout the US, generating relationships and professionally representing the company.
- Use creativity to upsell additional products/services to current and new software clients.
- Work with other sales, marketing and technical teams to pre-qualify prospects.
- Conduct demos with medical practice decision-makers tailored to your prospect’s needs.
- Utilize consultative selling process to determine client requirements & specific needs.
- Drive new, outbound sales pipeline through research and by identifying potential clients.
- Manage new clients. Maintain communication to ensure satisfaction, software utilization & opportunities to upsell.
NOTE: Office is located in Mississauga. The Sales Team works with a hybrid work arrangement. 3 days in office, 2 remote.
The legal ability to work in Canada and a home-base in the GTA (or surrounding area) is required for this role.