Sales Development Representative
Sales Development Representative
BoomerangFX is more than just a SaaS tech company – we are one of North America’s fastest-growing healthcare SaaS providers offering integrated practice management software, digital marketing and e-learning solutions to the aesthetic medical industry. We serve specialized industry segments spanning dermatology, medspa, cosmetic surgery, women’s health, cosmetic vision, dental and hair restoration.
Our company is well-funded by international private equity. We have a market opportunity that is rare in its scale, recession resilient and powered by a strong business model with an impressive leadership team. Trusted by a growing community of healthcare professionals across North America, our product delivers the only cloud-based SaaS solution for private healthcare practices integrating the advanced clinic workflow management tools, electronic medical records (EMR), accounting, data analytics, digital advertising, lead generation and e-learning in a single user-friendly solution. This unique feature-rich practice management solution is supported by advanced Machine Learning and designed to help our clients succeed in the marketplace.
BoomerangFX is expanding rapidly across North America and international markets including Australia, Germany, France, the UK and Latin America with industry-leading technology that is helping to modernize private aesthetic healthcare practices.
Your Role in a Nutshell
Are you a high-energy business development professional who is passionate about being successful in sales, and wants to grow with an exciting tech start-up? Are you a fearless extrovert with a hunter mindset ready to make outbound calls to new customers and excite them? Can you manage short sales cycle and an active pipeline?
Reporting to the Sales Executive – Team lead, the Sales Development Representative supports the company’s mission to be the leading provider of practice management solution to the aesthetic medical “medspa” industry worldwide. You introduce prospects to our software that provides unique solutions to address their specific problems or goals.
Scope of Duties
- Become a product expert on BoomerangFX suite and how our platform can be used to improve private medical practices.
- Engaging and qualifying new leads through cold calls, email, text and social media
- Collaborating with inbound sales teams, including managing the handoff to Sales Account Executives to demo software to prospective customers
- Call new clients daily, manage and report on your activities and pipeline.
- Stay up to date with market trends and pain points of med-spas to overcome objections.
- Utilize consultative selling process to determine client requirements and specific needs.
What You Offer
- Able to present technical products to a non-technical audience, effectively translating technology to business language
- Experience in sales or a call center environment, with the energy and drive to (over)deliver on targets
- Experience in nurturing leads, prospecting, and booking demos
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a fast-paced SaaS industry
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Diligent in maintaining CRM data, HubSpot a bonus
Most importantly, you share our values
- You are agile
- You are resilient
- You are a team player
- You continually want to learn new things
- You want to be part of a global success story
- 15 days’ vacation per year to rest, recharge and enjoy
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Bonus Pay
- Company events (Social hours, team events)
- Free on-site parking
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent