Sales Account Executive
Sales Account Executive
Sales Account Executive – Job Description
BoomerangFX is more than just a SaaS tech company – we are one of North America’s fastest-growing healthcare SaaS solutions providers offering integrated practice management software, digital marketing and e-learning solutions to the aesthetic medical industry – we serve specialized industry segments spanning dermatology, medspa, cosmetic surgery, women’s health, cosmetic vision, dental and hair restoration.
Our company is well-funded by international private equity. We have a market opportunity that is rare in its scale, recession resilient and powered by a strong business model with an impressive leadership team. Trusted by a growing community of healthcare professionals across North America, our product delivers the only cloud-based SaaS solution for private healthcare practices integrating the advanced clinic workflow management tools, electronic medical records (EMR), accounting, data analytics, digital advertising, lead generation and e-learning in a single user-friendly solution – this unique feature-rich practice management solution is supported by advanced Machine Learning and designed to help our clients succeed in the marketplace.
BoomerangFX is expanding rapidly across North America and international markets including Australia, Germany, France, the UK and Latin America with industry-leading technology that is helping to modernize private aesthetic healthcare practices.
We are looking for a highly experienced Sales Account Executive with a hunter mindset who will lead, motivate, and collaborate with their sales team in building and maintaining a sales pipeline with a high conversion rate. You are self-driven, hungry and are constantly on the lookout for more opportunities to grow the business. The Sales Account Executive will be the SME (subject matter expert), lead all demos, closing deals while maintaining the prospect database and develop strategies to engage potential customers.
Scope of duties
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to clients and prospects.
- Collaborating with the business development team, including presenting software demos to prospective customers
- Manage the sales pipeline, ensuring timely follow-up and closure of deals.
- Engaging and qualifying new leads through cold calls, email, text, and social media
- Call new clients, manage and report on your activities and pipeline.
- Build and maintain relationships with key clients and prospects.
- Conduct market research to identify potential customers and competitors.
- Analyze sales data and provide insights to senior management.
- Collecting customer feedback to determine product and service shortfalls.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure customer satisfaction.
What You Offer:
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience in a SaaS or B2B environment.
- Proven experience working as a business development representative or account executive.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software especially HubSpot
- Outstanding negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in brainstorming methods for engaging and selling products to customers.
If you are looking to join a dynamic tech startup that values creativity, collaboration, and fun, then BoomerangFX is the place for you! Join our team and be part of a company that is not only dominating the tech industry but will provide you the opportunity to work on exciting projects, collaborate with talented colleagues, and make a real impact on growing your career.
- 15 days’ vacation per year to rest, recharge and enjoy
- Extended health care
- Onsite fitness facilities and personal training classes
- Team socials
- Dental care
- Bonus pays
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent