BoomerangFX is more than just a SaaS tech company – we are one of North America’s fastest-growing healthcare SaaS providers offering integrated practice management software, digital marketing, and e-learning solutions to the aesthetic medical industry – we serve specialized industry segments spanning dermatology, cosmetic surgery, women’s health, cosmetic vision, dental and hair restoration.
Our company is well-funded by international private equity. We have a market opportunity that is rare in its scale, recession resilient and powered by a strong business model with an impressive leadership team. Trusted by a growing community of healthcare professionals across North America, our product delivers the only cloud-based SaaS solution for private healthcare practices integrating the advanced clinic workflow management tools, electronic medical records (EMR), accounting, data analytics, digital advertising, lead generation and e-learning in a single user-friendly solution. This unique feature-rich practice management solution is supported by advanced Machine Learning and designed to help our clients succeed in the marketplace.
BoomerangFX is expanding rapidly across North America and international markets including Australia, Germany, France, the UK, and Latin America with industry-leading technology that is helping to modernize private aesthetic healthcare practices.
Your Role in a Nutshell
In your role, you will work closely with our client’s including aesthetics medical practices across North America to optimize the value of the BoomerangFX practice management software and digital marketing services. As the central point of contact for our customers, you are responsible for supporting our clients from adoption to ongoing account monitoring and cross-selling additional solutions. Please note that this role is full time based in our offices in Mississauga, Ontario.
Scope of Duties
* Provide ongoing account management, customer support and consulting to your portfolio of clients.
* Identify ways to upsell digital marketing solutions using a variety of tools and strategies provided by the company.
* Work closely with the digital marketing team and stakeholders to create customized strategies to help our healthcare practice clients continuously increase their leads and increase new business.
* Be extra diligent in troubleshooting and resolving client concerns and own customer retention by proactively reducing churn, increasing customer adoption, and improving overall satisfaction.
* Educate and inspire customers with best practices, success strategies, and innovative ways to solve business problems while demonstrating empathy and being a trusted advisor and advocate for customers, ensuring that each touchpoint across the customer journey is engaging, efficient and effective.
* Identify areas within your client practices to provide value added consulting to optimize their clinic workflows and employee engagement.
What you offer
* Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution.
* Experience in account management in a B2B space preferably in SaaS environment
* 3-5 years of experience in a related field (private healthcare sector or medical aesthetics space) is a bonus
* Strong communication skills and rapport building, while leveraging technology to interact with customers remotely.
* Able to understand private healthcare operations and workflows
* Enthusiastic, self-motivated, innovative and meets client expectations in a timely manner.
* Exposure to small business consulting, technology consulting, or healthcare practice management considered an asset.
If you are looking to join a dynamic tech startup that values creativity, collaboration, and fun, then BoomerangFX is the place for you! Join our team and be part of a company that is not only dominating the tech industry but will provide you the opportunity to work on exciting projects, collaborate with talented colleagues, and make a real impact on growing your career.
* 15 days’ vacation per year to rest, recharge and enjoy
* Extended health care
* Onsite fitness facilities and personal training classes
* Team socials
* Dental care
* Bonus pays
* Company events (social hours, team events
* Free on-site parking