Marketing Automation Specialist
Marketing Automation Specialist
Marketing Automation Specialist – Job Description
WHY CHOOSE BOOMERANGFX?
BoomerangFX is more than just a SaaS tech company – we are North America’s fastest-growing cloud-based enterprise software and digital marketing company serving the private pay aesthetic medical industry in segments such as dermatology, med spa, plastic surgery, women’s health, cosmetic vision, dental and hair restoration.
Our company is well-funded by international private equity. We have a market opportunity that is rare in its scale, recession resilient, and powered by a strong business model with an impressive leadership team of executives from Silicon Valley, digital marketing, fintech, and Fortune 100 technology firms. Trusted by a growing community of healthcare professionals across North America, our product is commercialized and delivers the only cloud-based SaaS solution for private healthcare practices that integrates practice management tools, electronic medical records, accounting, data analytics, digital advertising, and lead generation in a single user-friendly solution – this unique feature-rich practice management solution is supported by advanced Machine Learning and designed to help our clients succeed in the marketplace.
BoomerangFX is expanding rapidly across North America and international markets including Mexico, Australia, and the UK with industry-leading technology that is helping to modernize the inside of private healthcare practices. We are a company that thrives on innovation and out-of-the-box thinking. When you join BFX, you will be collaborating with a diversified and talented group of individuals and dynamic leaders while sharing in attractive compensation, benefits, and stock option programs. We foster a culture of teamwork and continuous learning with a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Your Role in a Nutshell
In this role, you will oversee B2C marketing campaign management on behalf of our clients, (medical clinics), across North America. Our Marketing Automation Specialist will leverage strengths in automation logic, conversion optimization, data integrity and lead generation/nurturing, to promote the success of our clients: physicians and medical clinic business owners. By utilized established email marketing best practices and in-depth analytics, you will promote and ensure our clients’ success in reaching and converting potential & new medical clinic customers!
Scope of Duties
Oversee email marketing program development and execution, including segmentation, testing, and deployment, and continually evaluate these programs for improvements.
- Maintain Marketing Automation integration with CRM and assist in the integration of additional platforms into the marketing automation software.
- Understand and evaluate campaign metrics and distribute campaign performance to the marketing team.
- Work with management to define KPIs, create reporting, and analyze campaign performance. Create recommendations to improve campaigns continuously.
- Manage marketing automation efforts and processes, proactively researching and implementing the latest best practices, strategies, and industry standards
- Perform A/B testing to define/execute enhancements to productivity, CR, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth.
- Support essential marketing operations initiatives in Marketo such as managing the lead lifecycle, lead scoring, lead nurturing, segmentation, and data cleansing
WHAT YOU OFFER
- Minimum two years of marketing automation
- Expert knowledge of database management concepts and best practices.
- Marketo Expert certification is preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Marketo: experience with Marketo Revenue Cycle Model, or Revenue Cycle Explorer preferred.
- Strong independent project management skills. Use of PM tools such as Asana, an asset.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks with competing priorities under minimal supervision. Able to think critically and exercise independent judgment and discretion.
Most importantly, you share our values…
- You roll up your sleeves
- You are agile
- You are resilient
- You never stop learning
- You want to be part of a global success story
- Bonus Pay
- Commission Pay
- Dental and Health Insurance
- Extended Life Insurance
- Company events (Free lunches, social hours, and team events)