Senior Manager, Digital Marketing B2C
Senior Manager, Digital Marketing B2C
Sr. Manager, Digital Marketing B2C – Job description
BoomerangFX is more than just a SaaS tech company – we are one of North America’s fastest-growing healthcare solutions providers offering integrated practice management software, digital marketing and e-learning solutions to the aesthetic medical industry. We serve specialized industry segments spanning dermatology, med spa, cosmetic surgery, women’s health, cosmetic vision, dental and hair restoration.
Our company is well-funded by international private equity. We have a market opportunity that is rare in its scale, recession resilient and powered by a strong business model with an impressive leadership team. Trusted by a growing community of healthcare professionals across North America, our product delivers the only cloud-based SaaS solution for private healthcare practices integrating the advanced clinic workflow management tools, electronic medical records (EMR), accounting, data analytics, digital advertising, lead generation and e-learning in a single user-friendly solution. This unique feature-rich practice management solution is supported by advanced Machine Learning and designed to help our clients succeed in the marketplace.
BoomerangFX is expanding rapidly across North America and international markets including Australia, Germany, France, the UK and Latin America with industry-leading technology that is helping to modernize private aesthetic healthcare practices.
In your role, you will be focused on building and running the systems and processes that enable marketing-focused teams to deliver impact. You will be working with Marketing Strategists, Account Managers and Designers to produce high quality digital marketing content for our clients in the medical aesthetics industry. You will oversee paid ad campaigns, monitor lead generation and measure the success of our clients. This includes visibility into goals, tracking against these goals and processes to make sure we are making the right decisions for our clients. This is an opportunity to use your leadership, organization, and prioritization skills to contribute to overall client success. If you are a hands-on leader that loves seeing strategy turned into shipped initiatives, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and wants to nurture a culture of experimentation, this role is for you!
Scope of Duties
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of digital marketing strategies and monitor and analyze individual account performance to ensure client satisfaction.
- Be the main point of contact for all escalations and respond to clients on strategies, progress, and action plans to meet their business needs. Manage promotional deadlines, approvals, and tasks.
- Manage all client metrics including lead generation, CPL, conversion rates to foresee client account performance issues and ensure all accounts are tracking to exceptional performance.
- QA all digital assets and provide timely feedback for continuous and communicate the need for changes and results with teams.
- Work with client facing teams to identify their KPIs and implement appropriate tracking to monitor progress towards their goals.
- Work collaboratively with the marketing account managers and consultants to develop and implement effective digital marketing campaigns.
- Stay on top of the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing, particularly Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Conversion Tracking.
- Be a strong leader, set clear team goals and KPIs, delegate tasks and set project timelines.
What you offer
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or associated field.
- Marketing Agency experience preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing, paid ads, or social media platforms
- Experience influencing and leading teams – e.g. building empathy and high trust relationships across teams; working actively to identify and solve potential problems; removing obstacles to keep teams and leadership focused and effective.
- Excellent presentation skills to pitch our digital marketing services to our potential clients.
- Strong communication skills and an ability to drive change at scale via indirect leadership. This includes experience coaching and mentoring others.
- Strong analytical skills and comfort with data to monitor campaign performance and recommend strategies to improve metrics.
If you are looking to join a dynamic tech startup that values creativity, collaboration, and fun, then BoomerangFX is the place for you! Join our team and be part of a company that is not only dominating the tech industry but will provide you the opportunity to work on exciting projects, collaborate with talented colleagues, and make a real impact on growing your career.
* 15 days’ vacation per year to rest, recharge and enjoy
* Extended health care
* Onsite fitness facilities and personal training classes
* Team socials
* Dental care
* Bonus pays
* Company events (social hours, team events)