BoomerangFX is more than just a SaaS tech company – we are North America’s fastest growing cloud-based enterprise software and digital marketing company in the private healthcare industry including segments such as dermatology, cosmetic dental, vision, medspa, hair restoration and women’s health practices.
Our company is well-funded by international private equity. We have a market opportunity that is rare in its scale and powered by a strong business model coupled with an impressive leadership team consisting of executives from Silicon Valley, Digital Marketing, Fintech and leading SaaS technology start-ups. Trusted by a growing community of leading physician owners, our product is commercialized and delivers the only cloud-based SaaS enterprise solution with feature-rich practice management dashboards, AI and integrated digital marketing tools to help our clients succeed in the marketplace.
As a growing start-up, BoomerangFX enjoys a fast pace of change, challenge, and innovation. We are seeking a Manager to lead software implementation activities for private medical practice clients across North America. Reporting to the Director of Finance & Operations this role will have responsibility for:
· Providing overall project management expertise and hands-on leadership to our growing team of software implementation specialists (currently 5 and expected to grow to 10 within 12 months). Provide guidance, best practices, and Project Management leadership to ensure that we thrill our clients with on-time/budget implementations that exceeds expectations.
What You Offer
Fully familiar with software implementation best practices and project management including tracking & reporting.
· At least 3 years’ experience managing client implementations in the software industry.
· Proven skills using PM tools and best practices including Asana, MS Project and advanced Excel reporting
What You Will Be Doing
You enjoy project management functions and thrive when tracking, reporting and managing information from multiple projects. With experience leading software implementation & development projects, you are a wizard at workflow
management. In this role, you will track and report on concurrent projects, ensuring that everything is completed on time!
You will juggle multiple priorities involved in several concurrent projects to ensure that timelines, budgets and client communications occur flawlessly. Key functions include:
IMPLEMENTATION PROJECT MANAGEMENT
· Utilize tools such as advanced Excel, Asana, Gantt Charts and other technology to track and report on project status.
· Create detailed and up-to-date project reports; communicate project status to internal and external stakeholders.
· Build rapport with client contacts, ensuring they have a high level of confidence during the implementation lifecycle.
· Institute PM best practices to ensure that the implementation team completes projects on time/budget and scope.
· Meet regularly with members of the implementation team to ensure that projects are on track and delivery is running smoothly. Assist with troubleshooting and resolving any implementation roadblocks.
· Provide guidance/training and leadership to implementation team members in all aspects of implementation project management.
· Coordinate implementation activities, oversee client communications and track project outcomes.
· Ensure that Implementation Team complies with privacy and confidentiality standards regarding medical records.
SOFTWARE IMPLEMENTATION PROJECT MANAGEMENT
· Oversee the status of all implementation projects, ensuring that project deliverables are being met.
· Spearhead project tracking, reports and communications for SW development projects.
· Act as a “trusted advisor” to the SW Development team in all aspects of project management practices.
Salary: 75K-95K. Bonus and Vacation Pay.