BoomerangFX is more than just a SaaS tech company – we are North America’s fastest-growing cloud-based enterprise software and digital marketing company serving the private pay aesthetic medical healthcare industry in segments such as dermatology, medspa, plastic surgery, women’s health, cosmetic vision, dental and hair restoration.
Our company is well-funded by international private equity. We have a market opportunity that is rare in its scale, recession resilient, and powered by a strong business model with an impressive leadership team of executives from Silicon Valley, digital marketing, fintech, and Fortune 100 technology firms. Trusted by a growing community of healthcare professionals across North America, our product is commercialized and delivers the only cloud-based SaaS solution for private healthcare practices that integrates practice management tools, electronic medical records, accounting, data analytics, digital advertising, and lead generation in a single user-friendly solution – this unique feature-rich practice management solution is supported by Artificial Intelligence and designed to help our clients succeed in the marketplace.
BoomerangFX is expanding rapidly across North America and international markets including Mexico, Australia and the UK with industry-leading technology that is helping to modernize private healthcare practices. We are a company that thrives on innovation and out-of-the-box thinking. We have a passion for inspiring the next female entrepreneurs who are fuelling the fastest-growing sector in private-pay healthcare. When you join BFX, you will be collaborating with a diversified and talented group of individuals and dynamic leaders while sharing in attractive compensation, benefits, and stock option programs. We foster a culture of teamwork, continuous learning and celebrating a variety of social activities including weekly social hours, company-paid lunches, live entertainment, offsite events, inhouse motivational podcast speakers, and ongoing personal training and development.
Your Role in a Nutshell
As a consultant your team works closely with our clients in the private healthcare industry across North America. You will help your clients to optimize the value of our BoomerangFX software and our digital marketing capabilities to ensure they maximize the benefit of our market-leading solutions. The Consultants are client-facing technical professionals who share and bring a combination of business expertise and healthcare practice management experience.
Scope of Duties
- Provide ongoing practice management consulting for our software
- Training Medical Aesthetics private practice clients across North America (remotely)
- Lead ongoing consultations for revenue growth and profit optimization
- Identify ways to increase revenues and minimize costs by utilizing the BFX software and digital marketing solutions
- Identify KPI’s to drive patient volume growth and lead conversions
- Assist Sales in closing new deal opportunities by presenting or analyzing business insights and best practices in sales pitch meetings
- Keeping well-informed of industry trends within the private-pay healthcare practice industry
- Direct and manage multiple client project (15-20) simultaneously
- Write detailed reports outlining key findings and recommendations for improvement for practice assessment projects
- Assist with development of new practice management consulting services, seminars, and publications
- Conduct seminars and presentations
- Keep current on BoomerangFX software releases and roadmap features
What You Offer
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience as a consultant within the healthcare sector, med spas, aesthetics or practise manager at an established medical setting
- Bachelor’s degree from recognized institution or equal experience working in the industry
- Exposure to small business consulting, technology consulting, or healthcare practice management considered an asset
- Preferred experience in all aspects of health clinic practice management (billing, scheduling, employee supervision and training, patient relations, financial analysis, and digital marketing)
- Knowledge of dynamics of aesthetics, medicine, medspa, dermatology or related sector
- Able to quickly learn BoomerangFX software platform and articulate the individual module utilization for each practice
- Ability to understand complex workflows, employee dynamics, and software integration process
- Strong skills in MS Office – CRM/EMR experience required – HubSpot experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Med Spa coordinators are encouraged to apply!
Most importantly, you share our values
- You are agile
- You are resilient
- You are a team player
- You continually want to learn new things
- You want to be part of a global success story
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Bonus pay