Front End Developer
Front End Developer
A well-funded industry disruptor, BoomerangFX is currently developing its next generation SaaS practice management software solution. Combining AI with mobile responsive practice management and digital marketing for the cosmetic health care industry verticals, BoomerangFX aims to develop an industry leading solution.
The first-generation solution was developed by a leading entrepreneur and physician who is now in the early stages of development and scale for the next version.
The product and technology team are leading this innovation for the fast-growing company that is dedicated to building meaningful tech communities. We value talented people who are passionate towards solving business problems through innovation and best product and engineering practices. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking, outcome-driven environment in a forward-thinking organization that looks to push boundaries – one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers nationally (and building towards a global brand).
You have excellent communication skills, able to explain complex software architectural concepts, trade-offs, and business value (the why and the how!) to both seasoned developers and non-technical business partners with ease. Working closely with Product Management, you can help translate business and functional requirements into actionable work for your team. When it comes to software development, you jump right in hands-on, leading by example to create beautiful, elegant code, and sharing that know-how via code-reviews. And eye to quality, monitoring, performance, and security we are faster in the long run because the accumulation of technical debt is minimized.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work as team player and independently.
- 3+ years of experience and proficient skills in ReactJS.
- Experience with React and Redux.
- Hands on experience in development using React Components, Event Handling, React Hooks, Routers, Conditional Rendering.
- Expertise in developing Single Page Application (SPA) and Responsive Web Design (RWD).
- Good understanding of data structure, object-oriented programming, and algorithms.
- Good understanding of Integration with REST services and JSON structures.
- Hands-on experience with Unit Testing principles and tools such as Jest.
- Ability to write maintainable, testable codes and troubleshoot software issues.
- Experience in debugging and problem determination.
- Basic experience using Git/GitHub (commit, push, pull request, …etc) and Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Collaborate with Product Owner(s) to understand business requirements for user story creation and refinement.
- Work as part of an agile development team to design, estimate, develop, test and deliver commercial software product(s).
- Provide input for project and new feature estimation, planning timelines, and status.
- Refactor and scale legacy and monolith web applications.
- Collaborate with Product Owner(s), Team Lead, Developer(s) and QA for resolution of issues.
· Continuously expand knowledge in current cutting-edge technologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Work effectively independently and in a dynamic team environment.
- Ability to collaborate with remote colleagues.
- Proven time management, organizational and follow-up skills to meet deadline.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be willing to learn new technologies and process as needed.
· Strong work ethic and professionalism.
Good To Haved
- Experience working with Azure.
- Experience working with Azure cloud services (Virtual Machine, App Service, etc.).
- Overall familiarity with Azure DevOps and using different types of its services including Repos, Pipelines, Test Plans, Artifacts, Git.
- Good exposure and understanding of Material UI Design.