Director of Product Management
Director of Product Management
BoomerangFX is more than just a SaaS tech company – we are North America’s fastest growing cloud-based enterprise software and digital marketing company serving the private healthcare industry including segments such as dermatology, cosmetic dental, vision, medspa, hair restoration and women’s health practices.
Our company is well-funded by international private equity. We have a market opportunity that is rare in its scale and powered by a strong business model, coupled with an impressive leadership team consisting of executives from Silicon Valley, Digital Marketing, Fintech and leading SaaS technology start-ups. Trusted by a growing community of leading physician owners, our product is commercialized and delivers the only cloud-based SaaS enterprise solution with feature-rich practice management dashboards, AI and integrated digital marketing tools to help our clients succeed in the marketplace.
The Director of Product Management will play a pivotal role in transforming, driving and scaling product delivery by spearheading new ways of working, ensuring rigorous alignment and prioritization across roadmaps and maximizing customer impact. You lead your team by example, willing to roll your sleeves up to create roadmaps, identify requirements, and oversee project completion. You have proven ability to strategize the full lifecycle of product production — from conception through release. You may already be a confident leader who has experience guiding cross-functional teams in the successful creation of products that improve consumer experience and grow market share.
What You Offer
- Masters or equivalent in Business Administration, Engineering, Quality Management, Math and/or Physics, Computer Science
- 5+ experience in technology services industries is desired
- Led/grew/evolved products in fields such as healthtech, fintech, SaaS, artificial intelligence, digital marketing etc. where new product introductions are required
- Customer empathy, ability to relate, build strong relationships both externally with the client an internally across stakeholders is a must
- Demonstrated ability to manage and deliver full-lifecycle of new product introductions on a timely basis
- Experience with design of experiments, pilot design and set up, single and multi-variable test design is an asset.
- Proficient in KPI design, business process management, business analytics. Black belt or equivalent.
- Experience with machine learning is an asset.
- Familiarity with the Customer Journey design principles is desired
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead the development and launch of new features while considering impacts on user experience and retention, product operations, customer success, marketing, and commercialization.
- Manage cross-functionally to ensure agreed upon backlog items are prioritized, developed and released.
- Work directly with stakeholders to define, prioritize, and deliver the vision and strategy for your product.
- Work closely with the product design and software engineering teams to identify, design, validate, launch, and iterate simple, smart, and inspiring product features that reflect the needs of our users
- Maintain and promote high standards and best practices around product design, user experience design, and user research
- Develop and report on the strategic roadmap, implementation, and release plan of key products in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Develops and monitors metrics to adhere to the success criteria for delivery.
- Support the leadership capacity with planning, budgeting, and staffing allocation to deliver on the Product Roadmap.
- You have 5+ years of broad product experience, ideally with starting/scaling up a successful startup
- Must have achieved product-market fit with new software products
- You have demonstrated product strategy in action
- Experience working in a start-up environment
- You leverage data and quantitative skills
- You have experience and familiar with Artificial Intelligence use cases within a product development lifecycle
- You have strong written and oral communication skills
Compensation: Total OTE up to $110K-$130K with entitlement to stock option plan after eligibility period is completed. Bonus and Vacation pay.