Digital Marketing Client Account Manager
Digital Marketing Client Account Manager
BoomerangFX is more than just a SaaS tech company – we are North America’s fastest growing cloud-based enterprise software and digital marketing company on a mission to transform the cosmetic, aesthetic and elective procedure industry.
Our company is well-funded by international private equity. We have a market opportunity that is rare in its scale and powered by a strong business model, coupled with an impressive leadership team consisting of executives from Silicon Valley, Digital Marketing, Fintech and leading SaaS technology start-ups. Trusted by a growing community of leading physician owners, our product is commercialized and delivers the only cloud-based SaaS enterprise solution with feature-rich practice management dashboards, AI and integrated digital marketing tools to help our clients succeed in the marketplace.
The Digital Client Account Manager oversees client relationships directly and works closely with our marketing team. This role will interface with Content Writers, Landing Page Designers, and Graphic Designers to be the voice of the client. The Account Manager is also a proactive mentor and trainer who effectively shares experiential knowledge of successful campaigns & profitable practices, as well as being a company-wide resource on digital marketing and industry trends.
BOTTOM LINE: You will use your understanding of digital marketing strategies and ability to monitor and analyze individual account performance to delight each client & grow revenue!
What You Offer
- Proven experience in digital marketing with oversight of ad management, landing page design and SEO
- Experience as an Account Manager in an agency is an asset.
- Skills in client relationships, ability to understand client business challenges and provide digital marketing solutions
TECHNICAL SKILLS: Solid understanding of FB Ads, Google ads, Display ads, Landing Pages & SEO.
PROJECT SKILLS: Proficient use of Trello and Slack/WhatsApp to communicate across teams.
CLIENT SKILLS: proven ability to thrill clients by listening to them, addressing their issues and providing exceptional digital solutions
Key Functions in this Role
- Accountable for the intake of digital assets from client, gaining approval of marketing output and communicating status and results to the client. Reach out to new clients in a timely manner and establish a friendly rapport from the beginning of the engagement. Whenever possible, try to be the single point-of-contact for any client interactions.
- Communicate closely with clients to understand their business challenges and how they can help solve those challenges with digital marketing services. Be familiar with the products of the clients in our vertical market(s), and their use of digital marketing solutions to drive leads and support branding objectives.
- Turn client requests into tasks for production teams in a timely manner communicating reasonable deadlines and priorities. Submit or obtain all necessary inputs from client for each task. Act as a consultant in communications with the client. Understand business objectives and respond with digital marketing ideas.
- Astutely manage client-facing time given the level of revenue each client is bringing in to the practice. Establish effective team meetings and client interactions. Identify actionable ways to improve current client relationship and apply learnings to future processes & output. Understand that smaller clients, without marketing personnel, may lean on you for more than is your responsibility. Be able to identify this and persuade them into the managed practice model where appropriate.
- Mediate escalated issues and ensure team members demonstrate a commitment to providing exceptional customer service. When key milestones are met (75% capacity), hire new Account Manager to your team. Manage team through mentorship, monitoring client interactions and setting achievable, quantitative goals each quarter.
- Present opportunities for client to increase their spend with the digital marketing team. Be accountable for measuring and reporting the results of each incremental step up. Identify and recommend future digital marketing features when clients inquire. Prioritize by what will make clients most willing to stay with BFX longer while increasing their profitability.