Digital Marketing Client Account Manager
Digital Marketing Client Account Manager
BoomerangFX is more than just a SaaS tech company – we are North America’s fastest-growing cloud-based enterprise software and digital marketing company serving the private pay aesthetic medical industry in segments such as dermatology, med spa, plastic surgery, women’s health, cosmetic vision, dental and hair restoration.
Our company is well-funded by international private equity. We have a market opportunity that is rare in its scale, recession resilient, and powered by a strong business model with an impressive leadership team of executives from Silicon Valley, digital marketing, fintech, and Fortune 100 technology firms. Trusted by a growing community of healthcare professionals across North America, our product is commercialized and delivers the only cloud-based SaaS solution for private healthcare practices that integrates practice management tools, electronic medical records, accounting, data analytics, digital advertising, and lead generation in a single user-friendly solution – this unique feature-rich practice management solution is supported by advanced Machine Learning and designed to help our clients succeed in the marketplace.
BoomerangFX is expanding rapidly across North America and international markets including Mexico, Australia, and the UK with industry-leading technology that is helping to modernize the inside of private healthcare practices. We are a company that thrives on innovation and out-of-the-box thinking. When you join BFX, you will be collaborating with a diversified and talented group of individuals and dynamic leaders while sharing in attractive compensation, benefits, and stock option programs. We foster a culture of teamwork and continuous learning with a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion.
The Digital Client Account Manager will oversee client relationships directly and work closely with our marketing team consisting of Landing Page Designers, Ads Specialists and Graphic Designers to be the voice of the client. The Account Manager is also a proactive mentor and trainer who effectively shares their firsthand knowledge of successful campaigns profitable for practices, as well as being a company-wide resource on digital marketing and industry trends. You will use your understanding of digital marketing strategies and ability to monitor and analyze individual account performance to fulfill each clients needs and help grow revenue.
Scope Of Duties
- Responsible for all digital marketing communications with the client, gaining approval of marketing output and communicating status and results to the client
- Reach out to new clients in a timely manner and establish a friendly rapport from the beginning of the engagement
- Communicate closely with clients to understand their business challenges and how they can help solve those challenges with digital marketing services.
- Be familiar with the services of the clients in our vertical market(s), and their use of digital marketing solutions to drive leads and support branding objectives
- Turn client requests into tasks for production teams in a timely manner while also communicating reasonable deadlines and priorities
- Act as a consultant in communications with the client to understand their business objectives and respond with digital marketing ideas
- Manage client-facing time given the level of revenue each client is bringing into the practice
- Establish effective team meetings and client interactions
- Identify actionable ways to improve current client relationship and apply learnings to future processes and output
- Mediate escalated issues and ensure team members demonstrate a commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Manage team through mentorship, monitoring client interactions and setting achievable, quantitative goals each quarter
- Present opportunities for the client to increase their spend with the digital marketing team
What You Offer
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Proven experience in digital marketing with an oversight of ad management, landing page design and remarketing
- Experience as an Account Manager in an agency is an asset
- CLIENT SKILLS:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills to connect with clients by understanding their business challenges, addressing their issues, and providing a creative digital marketing solution
- TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Solid understanding of FB Ads, Google ads, Display ads, Landing Pages & remarketing
- PROJECT SKILLS:
- Proficient use of Excel, PowerPoint & Word to communicate across teams.
Most importantly, you share our values
- You are agile
- You are resilient
- You are a team player
- You continually want to learn new things
- You want to be part of a global success story
- Bonus Pay
- Commission Pay
- Dental and Health Insurance
- Extended Life Insurance
- Company events (Free lunches, social hours, and team events)