Digital Marketing Account Manager – B2C
Digital Marketing Account Manager - B2C
BoomerangFX is more than just a SaaS (Software as a Service) tech company – we are one of North America’s fastest-growing healthcare solutions providers offering integrated practice management software, digital marketing, and e-learning solutions to the aesthetic medical industry. We serve specialized industry segments spanning dermatology, med spa, cosmetic surgery, women’s health, cosmetic vision, dental and hair restoration.
Our company is well-funded by international private equity. We have a market opportunity that is rare in its scale, recession resilient and powered by a strong business model with an impressive leadership team. Trusted by a growing community of healthcare professionals across North America, our product delivers the only cloud-based SaaS solution for private healthcare practices integrating the advanced clinic workflow management tools, electronic medical records (EMR), accounting, data analytics, digital advertising, lead generation and e-learning in a single user-friendly solution. This unique feature-rich practice management solution is supported by advanced Machine Learning and designed to help our clients succeed in the marketplace.
BoomerangFX is expanding rapidly across North America and international markets including Australia, Germany, France, the UK, and Latin America with industry-leading technology that is helping to modernize private aesthetic healthcare practices
Your Role in a Nutshell
Do you love seeing your clients succeed? Do you revel in delivering solutions and maximizing client and company victories? We have a terrific opportunity for a driven, energetic individual to join our high performing team! The Digital Marketing Account Manager is the point of contact for BoomerangFX’s B2C marketing clients, responsible for keeping our customers moving toward their goals and ultimately successful and happy.
Scope of Duties:
- Lead client marketing initiatives for your portfolio within the SMB B2C space with a focus on aesthetic medical practices.
- Work with clients to understand their needs, develop and implement their digital marketing strategy.
- Collaborate with the graphic designers to explain each client’s needs and vision and help create landing pages that are unique and up to date with market trends.
- Deliver monthly reporting of account performance, provide insightful analysis, recommendations, and opportunities to meet goals and KPI’s.
- Proactively manage your clients, anticipate issues, and develop solution focused recommendations.
- Responsible for ensuring projects/campaigns are executed accurately, effectively, within budget and on time.
What You Offer:
- Have 3-5 years of experience in Customer Success, Account Executive, or Account Management at a SaaS company.
- University or college diploma in marketing or related field.
- Possess clear and thoughtful communication skills, with strong critical thinking ability.
- Be highly empathetic to customers, with a proven track record of long-term customer retention.
- Comprehensive knowledge in Paid Search, Display and Remarketing is preferred.
- Intermediate to advance knowledge of SEO (Search Engine Optimization), Social and Marketing Automation is an asset.
- A positive personality and enjoy initiating, directing, and managing accounts– including the planning and marketing activities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and balance portfolio of clients’ needs simultaneously.
Most importantly, you share our values…
- You roll up your sleeves
- You are agile
- You are resilient
- You never stop learning
- You want to be part of a global success story
- 15 days’ vacation per year to rest, recharge and enjoy
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Bonus Pay
- Company events (Social hours, team events)
- Free on-site parking
Job type: Full-time, Permanent