Content Writer & Communications Manager
Content Writer & Communications Manager
BoomerangFX is more than just a SaaS tech company – we are North America’s fastest-growing cloud-based enterprise software and digital marketing company serving the private pay aesthetic medical industry in segments such as dermatology, med spa, plastic surgery, women’s health, cosmetic vision, dental and hair restoration.
Our company is well-funded by international private equity. We have a market opportunity that is rare in its scale, recession resilient, and powered by a strong business model with an impressive leadership team of executives from Silicon Valley, digital marketing, fintech, and Fortune 100 technology firms. Trusted by a growing community of healthcare professionals across North America, our product is commercialized and delivers the only cloud-based SaaS solution for private healthcare practices that integrates practice management tools, electronic medical records, accounting, data analytics, digital advertising, and lead generation in a single user-friendly solution – this unique feature-rich practice management solution is supported by advanced Machine Learning and designed to help our clients succeed in the marketplace.
BoomerangFX is expanding rapidly across North America and international markets including Mexico, Australia, and the UK with industry-leading technology that is helping to modernize the inside of private healthcare practices. We are a company that thrives on innovation and out-of-the-box thinking. When you join BFX, you will be collaborating with a diversified and talented group of individuals and dynamic leaders while sharing in attractive compensation, benefits, and stock option programs. We foster a culture of teamwork and continuous learning with a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Your role in a nutshell
As Content Writer & Communications Manager, you will develop stellar communications material for our products, customers, partners, and external audiences. You will create compelling written communications that present BoomerangFX’ value, competitive advantage, and unique selling points to an eager audience across North America. As our Content Writer & Communications Manager you will enjoy the freedom to be creative, while feeding your passion for writing content that resonates, educates, and excites the reader.
Scope of duties
- Develop and disseminate creative technology-focused communications that support BoomerangFX’ rapid growth.
- Work closely with our executive team to establish the company’s communication strategy.
- Develop and pitch stories to senior leadership team.
- Build relationships with the analyst community in our sector.
- Effectively act as the “voice” of the company for outbound and incoming information requests.
- Collaborate with all teams including development, product management, marketing and the leadership team to create a cohesive “story” for the organization and effectively get the word out to our target audience.
- Optimize communications spend by attaining maximum ROI on all communications activities.
- Leverage your understanding of the tech sector to create communications campaigns that drive desired results with a discerning and educated target audience.
- Play a key role in creating the written material that accompanies our ground-breaking, Ai-powered SaaS solution.
- Function as key point-of-contact for media inquiries, providing timely, diplomatic, and detailed response to queries.
- Write material for a wide range of audiences who possess various technical abilities including White papers – Press releases – Marketing & product communications material – Communications that drive brand awareness
What you offer
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a PR or Communications role with proven experience creating exceptional content. Please note that candidates will be requested to provide a portfolio demonstrating a variety of their written material.
- Exceptional writing, editing and creative skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism or Public Relations.
- Experience in the technology sector is strongly preferred. Exposure to the start-up environment is a definite asset.
- Proven track record of success in executing tech-focused PR campaigns.
- Established network of contacts in the tech media and analyst community.
Most importantly, you share our values…
- You roll up your sleeves
- You are agile
- You are resilient
- You never stop learning
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Bonus Pay
- Company events (Social hours, free lunch, team events)
- On-site parking
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent