BoomerangFX is an innovative medical software company looking for a Full Stack Software Developer – SaaS to play a key liaison role during technology implementation, providing direction and requirements clarity and testing new and enhanced capabilities, prior to release into production. This person will be a mentor and resource on digital marketing and industry trends. This is a permanent role with exciting opportunities for growth, as BoomerangFX is expanding quickly!
Your experience you bring will include:
- Expertise in CMS Dev, Marketo, ASP.Net MVC 5 and Microsoft SQL server.
- Proficient in HTML / CSS / Java Scripting / SQL / Bootstrap / Responsive / velocity scripting
- Marketo Lead management experience and hands on data management experience for customer data
- Experience of at least 3-4 full lifecycle of campaign management Marketo Campaign and other digital marketing tools.
- Understanding of marketing cloud data architecture model.
- Comfortable with integrations of CMS software / Websites and other third-party tools integration with Marketo and must have knowledge with REST and SOAP API, Integration.
- Familiar with Google Ads, Analytics, Facebook Ad Manager, and tools such as CallRail, Unbounce, etc.
- Previous experience with any other Custom or packaged Campaign Management product.
- Administration and installation skills on any one of the marketing Technologies.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills. May be required to present status and discuss project with executives.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Expertise in requirements gathering, campaign Design, customer data mapping, solution design, development, and deployment of campaign solutions.
- Develop proposals of technical solutions including recommendations on selection architecture licensing configuration sizing and scalability.
- Contribute to developing marketing capabilities.
- Collaborating with executives and communicating the present status of the project.
- Exposure to different kind of marketing programs in a multi-channel Campaign and Marketing world, that clients are leaning towards and how clients measure the returns on investments.
- Familiarity with the latest trends in the digital marketing market space, including integration with mobile channel, data management in the new space, integration of online and offline channels and how its enables using some of the technologies
- Develop landing pages and templates
What you will get in return:
- You will be supported with professional development and continual training.
- Opportunity to join a growing company where you can elevate your career.
- Great compensation package.
- Expertise with Marketo and CMS Dev
- Integration with Marketo using REST and SOAP API
Ready? Please email your resume to:
Careers@BoomerangFX.com referencing which position you are interested in.