Business Solutions Consultant
Business Solutions Consultant
BoomerangFX is more than just a SaaS tech company – we are North America’s fastest growing cloud-based enterprise software and digital marketing company in the private healthcare industry including segments such as dermatology, cosmetic dental, vision, hair restoration and women’s health practices.
Our company is well-funded by international private equity. We have a market opportunity that is rare in its scale and powered by a strong business model coupled with an impressive leadership team consisting of executives from Silicon Valley, Digital Marketing, Fintech and leading SaaS technology start-ups. Trusted by a growing community of leading physician owners, our product is commercialized and delivers the only cloud-based SaaS enterprise solution with feature rich practice management dashboards, AI and integrated digital marketing tools to help our clients succeed in the marketplace.
The consultant team works closely with our customers (private healthcare practices) across North America to optimize the value of the BoomerangFX technology suite and digital marketing capabilities to ensure clients maximize the benefit of our market-leading solutions. Business Consultants are client-facing technical professionals who share and bring a combination of business acumen and healthcare practice management experience.
What You Will Be Doing
- Provide ongoing practice management consulting and training to Aesthetics medicine industry across North America (remote).
- Lead the analysis and design stage of our product from implementation to ongoing consultations for revenue growth and profit optimization.
- Act in the best interest of the client to identify ways to increase revenues and minimize costs by utilizing the BFX suite of solutions
- Assist Sales in closing new sales opportunities by presenting or analyzing business insights and best practices in sales pitch meetings.
- Keeping abreast of industry trends within the private-pay healthcare practice industry
- Direct and manage multiple (15-20) clients simultaneously while maintaining excellent relationship management skills.
- Write detailed reports outlining key findings and recommendations for improvement for practice assessment projects
- Liaise and partner with software implementation teams and Sales teams
- Assist with development of new practice management consulting services, seminars, and publications.
- Conduct seminars and presentations.
- Keep current on practice management trends/issues through professional literature and relevant conferences.
- Keep current on BoomerangFX software releases and roadmap features.
What You Offer
- At least 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst or as a Functional Consultant within a configurable software vendor environment, or working on the client side implementing practice management software projects as a clinic practice manager or Business Consultant
- Ability to look at financial metrics and consult clients with actionable strategy.
- Exposure to small business consulting, technology consulting, or healthcare practice management considered an asset
- Education and training in a business discipline.
- Nice to have: Broad experience in all aspects of health clinic practice management (billing/collections, scheduling, accounts receivable/payable, employee supervision and training, patient relations, office procedures, financial analysis, and marketing)
- knowledge of current dynamics of non-insured health care industry
Specific Skills and Abilities
- Understanding of current issues affecting physician’s practices.
- Able to quickly learn BoomerangFX software platform and articulate the individual module utilization for each practice.
- Ability to understand complex workflows, employee dynamics, software integration process.
- Ideal candidate will have EMR experience.
- Must have strong skills in MS Office. CRM experience is required, HubSpot preferred.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
ALL CANDIDATES MUST BE LEGALLY ABLE TO WORK IN CANADA AND TRAVEL TO THE US TO ATTEND TRADE SHOWS, WORKSHOPS AND KEY CLIENT MEETINGS. OUR OFFICE IS LOCATED IN MISSISSAUGA ONTARIO.